optimized websites, mobile websites & web services
Website Design & Development
Our expert design and development team work on the cutting edge of technology and best practices.
- We creatively design and develop intuitive yet functional websites that are built for performance
- Engaging design and interface methodology that is proven for each industry we serve
- We provide a dedicated team of specialized experts to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Optimization is kept in mind through the development process integrating all metadata, tags, headings, etc.
- Built for ALL desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
Responsive Design & Development
- Our team plans, designs, and develops stunning responsive websites that will increase conversion rates and overall traffic
- We make sure that our responsive websites are beautiful across all devices
- Our responsive web design makes sure that your business is prepared for the future mobile web and devices
- Just having a website no longer results in guaranteed traffic and as a result of the huge growth of the internet, competition has also increased. In order to position your website for maximum exposure, you need to first achieve on-site optimization. This involves setting up the code to be easily read by the search engines (Google, Bing, etc) to recognize what your website is about and put you in front of potential clients and customers. We integrate the necessary techniques and metadata to give these search engines specific direction when ranking your website for targeted keywords. This form of optimization is set up for organic results, however, based on the type of business will determine the utilizing of other optimization methods that may require geo-tagging, SEO, etc.
Content Management System (CMS)
- Our content management system (CMS) is a platform for our clients to manage the content of their websites. This consists of two elements: the content management application (CMA) and the content delivery application (CDA). The CMA element allows you to have some control of management by making the modifications and removal of content from your website. The CDA element uses and compiles that information to update the website.